9.17.2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, You're Far Too Kind!

I didn't cry on my wedding day. I DID however cry when this (see picture below) showed up at my door.



Dustin and I have had a zillion conversations about this camera, what I want to do with it, how long it is going to take me to earn the money, so on and so forth...


I have been saving for this camera for a while, and it turned out that I would not have enough money to buy it before we left for our adventures in Philly and DC. (We are leaving tomorrow for a week in Philly- that is where one of his doc tests takes place). My heart was really really set on having it before going on our trips because it will be prime for picture/film taking! Dustin knew this.


And being the supportive husband that he is, he bought it behind my back, and shipped it as quick as he could, so it would get to me on time. I literally CRIED when I opened the package that he told me "had a really good movie in that we have been wanting". Like tears, on his shirt. No, the tears weren't from the fact that he bought me the camera alone (well some of them were). But more so over the fact that he is the most supportive husband in the world. I have been really wanting to get into making films- and he backs me 100%. He encourages me and gets me to do things that I wouldn't do without his support.

Anyway, sorry for the sappy journal entry, but it was literally the most thoughtful thing. I'm so thankful to have such a kind and supportive husband.


..and it doesn't hurt that Beyonce owns one too ;)

3 comments:

  1. Which model is it??

    That is really so sweet! I don't blame you for crying. So thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the start of something beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! love that he got you this! Can't wait to see your trip footage!

    ReplyDelete