5.26.2009

Shakiest surgeon I know...

He may still drink out of the milk carton (while still in his late twenties) but...

Dustin finished his second year of medicool school! The man does it all!


From pretending to be really excited about his 3rd year cheesecake I made him in celebration...(without him ever realizing that the blueberries formed the number three, as in, "happy third year!!!", don't worry, I filled him in.)



....to his ability to rip coke cans in half...


(this is for real, I won't talk about the first time he tried it, but he really ripped it in halfsies!)

He is a very talented guy! Congratulations boo, you deserve that three day vacation you have before rotations start. You'll rock the boards, you're a Robert.

Love, marriage, and the baby in a baby carriage!


I had a little visit to Utah this weekend. I helped Nicole out with a bridal shoot for Courtney, the pictures will be amazing. Stand by. Also know that Courtney is the bravest girl I know. She is fearless! Kind of like Taylor Swift. Let's just say it was rainy and muddy when we did this shoot, and her dress got...well...do the math.



I also made these WWII inspired (inappropriate?) baby onesies for a few friends with babes! Don't look Erin, it may ruin a surprise coming your way.



Peace in the middle east,
Jenna

7 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I do, and I think most of us do! I know you do too. Your family is so amazing, you are so talented, you make everything around you so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 was that why you were asking me how to spell shakiest?

    #2 ONSIE IS AMAZING ESSA MUST HAVE ONE

    #3 middle east? hidden shoutout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! I don't know why but I JUST discovered your blog. aaaaadorable.
    Love it. love you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post, the boy, your talent, and Nadia's comment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That onsie is so cute! Um... Can I be your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nadia,

    Yes. That shout out was to you. Remind me to give you a shirt that has to do with your ethnicity that I stole from Bledsoe. Let's make Essa some swagga!

    ReplyDelete